Olympia Auctions, are pleased to offer a rolling internship programme with applications accepted throughout the year. If you decide to join the internship programme then you will be exposed to and involved in all disciplines to include, Antique Arms, Armour & Militaria, British & Continental Pictures, Photographs, Film Posters & Memorabilia, European & Asian Works of Art and Maritime and Scientific antiques, collectables, paintings and works of art.
- Interact with clients and facilitate all phases of the sales process.
- Answer telephones, screen and direct calls, take messages and provide information to prospective vendors and purchasers.
- Liaise with clients at front of house and assist with clearing items.
- Collaborate with colleagues to assist in office administration.
- General administrative duties, including managing client correspondence and assisting principals.
- Assist with social media promotion.
- Assist with the setting up of public views and auctions.
- Carry out research and compiling data for the art market.
- Telephone bid.
- Pack, ship and assist with stock management.
- Work closely with the specialists during catalogue production and paste up.
- Heavy lifting may be required.
- Art handling
- Pre, Post and sale day experience
- Client service skills
- Stock management skills
- Being part of a team
- Proof reading
3 month programme consisting of 2 to 3 days a week from 10am to 4pm with one hour for lunch, ideally the same consecutive days each week.
Email a covering letter and curriculum vitae to Sarah Perillo recruitment@OlympiaAuctions.com
We cannot accept students onto the programme who are on any type of visa.